DESIGN FOR DIFFERENTIATION
Design is a driver for differentiation & innovation, if it is used right.
- Mapping of customer insights, competitor analysis
- Mapping and analysis of products, services, user interfaces, marketing materials etc.
- Development of design and brand strategy – where the main focus is your customer experience or prioritized areas like UX Digital services etc.
- Development of guidelines or toolbox for the organization
- Integration of design and the direction in the organization
Design strategy for digital services
- Mapping of customer needs and insights
- Development of central customer touch points – where digitalization can be used as a new service and offering
- Development of the digital user experience across the contact points
- Integration and link to SW, Product development and the business etc.